1. If the premises does not have access to a lift and the delivery location is upstairs, the delivery driver may decline to carry the goods up all the way and the customer will be expected to organize this or will need to pay an additional charge.
2. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient access and space to complete the delivery will be available. This includes ensuring your doorways are wide enough to fit the product in, the item can fit upstairs or in a lift (if required) and that there is nothing blocking the path of the delivery in hallways, stairwells or driveways.
3. It is important that someone is at home to receive the delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed, we are not responsible for any delays. If no person is present to accept the goods on the scheduled delivery day, or the delivery is cancelled on the day of the scheduled delivery day, you will be charged for the non-delivery and a further charge for the re-delivery.
4. It is the customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient access for delivering the lounge.
5. Quoted delivery fee is for drop off to a ground level with sufficient access. Drivers do not unwrap items or take rubbish away unless specified.
6. All packing and wrapping materials are your responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address).
7. We make no representations about the Carrier other than those contained in this document, and we are not responsible for delivery by the Carrier. Any damage to property must be reported to the Carriers delivery driver as our company is not liable for any property damage caused by the Carrier.
8. Delivery timings can be after business hours as well from 6A.M till 10P.M (approx.). The quoted rates are for ground floor (EASY ACCESS), standard deliveries. A standard delivery is the product going through the ground floor, main front entrance of the home (EASY ACCESS).
9. For unpaid orders, someone must be available to accept, sign and pay for the order.
For fully paid orders someone must be available to receive and sign for the order, however if the order is to be left.
Failing to receive the order after confirming the time frame will incur a re-delivery fee. The re-delivery fee will be calculated based on the suburb and will be advised prior to the re-delivery. A written confirmation is required to proceed with the re-delivery.
10. Sorry we are unable to move or dispose of old furniture.